Sunday 16 February 2014

Lovely class yesterday........................

Hi there,

Yesterday I  had the pleasure of teaching 7 lovely ladies, how to create this lovely card. At The Artistic Stamper. 




A folded delight.

Here are they are hard at work, folding, colouring and stamping to their hearts content.






They all seemed to enjoy the class, I know I enjoyed getting back into teaching again, really missed it.


Carol used a Deep Punch around the page set by Martha Stewart.

Stunning in Blue.
Inside the blue card.

Tracey's made with a man in mind.


I would like to thank Jennie and Mal for letting me hold  a workshop at The Artistic Stamper, I really enjoyed and I am looking forward to the next one.


Happy Crafting 



Barbara xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Ladies
    Glad you back doing what you love Barb
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed the class too Barbara!! Must remember to comb my hair before any more photos though LOL. (It was windy outside!!)
    Janet and Bea

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x