Saturday 5 October 2013

Ali-craft October challenge..................

Hi there,

Welcome to the Ali-craft October Blog Challenge.





Each Month Ali-craft have a challenge and this month's theme is Halloween, well it is the month of all things that go bump in the night!


Here is my Blog Challenge entry....



I had a rummage around the great room of stash AKA the HUT and came across a set of stamps by Tim Holtz, that had some halloweeny images on them.
Next I debated over the colours to use, in the end I plumped for Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade distress ink pads.

I used a couple of the new Stencils by Tim Holtz, these were Bubble and Honeycomb, then I stamped using Embossing ink and Black sparkly embossing powder the Spiders web, additionally I embossed the letters, which were cut using Alphabetical sizzix die in my Big Shot.


Close up to see the dimension.

I hope you liked my entry and it has inspired you to enter your creation, There will be a prize for the winner!


Happy Crafting

Barbara xx

3 comments:

  1. The colours are lovely very effective love the skull and crossbones stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara!

    Wow, stunning card, a perfect tribute to All Hallows and of course the fact that you used Sir Tim's products made it all the better lol. I really like how you have used the embossing to make certain parts pop!

    Thank you for the inspiration. Your blog is wonderful, I love your work, it's no surprise that you were snapped up by Ali-Craft!

    Hugs and Happiness Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design and the colour scheme is great.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x