Saturday 20 April 2013

Boxing clever......................

Hi there,

I hope everybody is enjoying this beautiful weather we are having at the moment, I really hope it lasts!

Any way I thought I would show you what I have been creating in my Hut over the last week, yes it took me that long, I kept procrastinating about which papers to use. I tend to hoard my papers than use them, as they are so pretty.

As the title suggests, I have made a box, but not an ordinary gift box, as when you lift the lid off there is a nice element inside.



Here it is..............











Now for a close up of the flowers....


I hope you can see the sparkle on the  flowers, I used the Distress Stickles Glitter in Clear Rock Candy and to adhere it to the flowers, I used my Glue Gloss Pen.

The patterned paper is an oldie by Basic Grey called Capella.








I made the flowers with MFT Die-namics Royal Rose, the flourish is also by MFT, I also used the Martha Stewart Branch punch. Pearls are from Mei Flower.

The Main Panel on the front of the Box is made using Spellbinders Majestic Squares, then stamped with Happy Birthday by Just Rite and embossed with Silver embossing powder by WOW





Here is a shot of the side of the box...







I used a die by Memory Box, but I think it has been discontinued :(




Now for the inside...................







 I just love the inside, it adds an extra special element to it. I may add some corner Dies to the four outer corners as I am not to keen on them being so plain.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my latest project.



Happy Crafting




Barbara xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project Barbara - all the elements are so pretty. Love your flowers.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x