Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tag a licious


I know that Tag a licious is not really a word, but that all I could think of for the title today......


I would like to show you my second sample that I have been working on for Oyster stamps, using the new Memory box dies.

Chipboard tag



I purchased the tag from a stall at the Exeter show the past weekend, thinking to myself I will add them in the chaos that I call my craft room, knowing that they will emerge in about three years time LOL........

Well I had not quite managed to put them away, when this idea started to form in my head. Those who know me well, will know that I love to get me Distress inks and stains out and have a good old inking session. well that is what I had decided to do, make a really grungy tag.

As you can see it got distressed but not too grungy, in my mind I think this works a lot better; more feminine.

Here is a list of products I used:

Memory Box "Bella Bouquet"
ODBD Scripture set 9
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose and Victorian velvet.

All of the above can be purchased from Oyster Stamps.

I also used Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence by Tim Holtz, Bakers Twine, Gold Gilding wax, Gold leafing Pen and Hand Dyed Seam Binding, these are all from my stash.

Thanks for reading and Happy Crafting


Barbara.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours of distress inks you have used - they make for a very feminine tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that die cut... Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Barbara. You're so right saying it's very feminine - so pretty and would look lovely as the centrepiece of a card.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... now I really LOVE that! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag. That's a brilliant stamp xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x