Sunday 25 November 2012

Old meets new...........

Hi there,

Inbetween doing the weekly wash, I have been sneaking up to my craft room to make a card.

As the title says I decided to mix some old products with a couple of new products. Yesterday when I met up with my crafting group, I was given my Birthday present.

Now anybody who knows me well, will know that I love Martha Stewart PATP sets, she has recently brought out a few new designs and I am now the owner of a set called "Flourish Lace". Oh my I love this set I can see me using it a lot!



Here is the card I made this morning and I am hoping to get another one in today as well LOL



Old meets new.



Yes Martine that is a bit of Mirri card, I am getting there LOL.


When I say old product, I mean that I have had them in my Creative Chaos that I call my Craftroom for a long time.


So the "old" products are as follows:


Memory Box Snow Globe Die 
Memory Box Snow Globe Stamp
Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6 x 6

The "New" products are as follows

Martha Stewart "Flourish Lace" PATP
MFT Dainty Bows Die set
Rhinestone Clusters by Chloe
Geometric Ring Embossing Folder by ProvoCraft

All the items that are Highlighted in pink are available from Oysterstamps 
I know that they do sell some MFT Dies, I am unsure if they have this one in at the moment. You can always contact them and ask if they will get it in for you.

Happy Crafting


Barbara


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the design and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and that patp is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, what a lovely card! The embossing folder is beautiful! I just acquired this same PATP and have punched one background out - now to make the card for it LOL It IS exquisite, and I love what you have done with it. The soft pastels are so elegant! Happy belated birthday! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x