Saturday 24 November 2012

A play day for me.............

Hi there,

Today was a play day for me. Once a month a small group of us get together and have a good old crafting session and natter.

I managed to make two cards today.................. here they are.


This card I have made with a Memory Box Die called " Grand Madison Door", " Breezy Wreath" and a Tim Holtz folder. The door actually opens, so you can stamp a message inside :)

The Breezy Wreath die is a bit bigger than what you see on the door, I just cut a chunk out of it and rejoined the ends. As you can see I embossed the folder on another sheet of card and cut around the embossing and adhered it onto the front of a card blank.

With the exception of the Embossing Folder all products can be purchased at Oysterstamps  




CAS Door Card.

This Second card, has been made with a Marianne die, Memory Box die "Whimsical Flourish" and "Scalloped Posy" also by Memory Box. The sentiment is by Clarity Stamps.



Sublime in Ivory.



With the Exception of the Marianne Die, everything is available at Oysterstamps

Happy Crafting


Barbara

7 comments:

  1. beautiful cards barbara, love the marianne one, very classy.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your cards are amazing! The front door and brick siding look great, especially with the detail cut in the brick. Sublime in Ivory is amazing - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards as usual Barbara, the last one is very intricate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are both gorgeous love the second one that die is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the card with the door - I've pinned it. Hope that's OK?
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x