Friday 6 April 2012

Romantic Rectangles.............

What a glorious day we have down on the south coast.......

Any hoo, back to Romantic Rectangles by spellbinders, what a fabulous set, as soon as I saw them I knew they were coming home with me!

I was mooching on the web looking for ideas to use with these dies, when I came across a card that I knew I had to make, the original card is by Linda Duke who is on the Spellbinders DT.

My card is slightly different to her's as I have used Labels 25  and a Our Daily Bread Sentiment. I also used Bitty Blossoms by Spellbinders.

Here it is............




The Seam binding is from my own collection of ribbons  and the ink I used is by Stampin up and it is called  Always Artichoke, I am not sure whether this colour has been Discontinued, may be some one can let me know.

Happy Crafting

Barbara x

2 comments:

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x