Tuesday 20 April 2010

Wow...........

I am on the home page of UK Scrappers, for the card that I made for my Son's Girlfriend!

I have never had anything like this before. Thanks Jane for pointing this out to me.

On Saturday, I went to my friends house for a good old crafting session, we were thin on the ground this month as Margaret is still away, Margaret 2 was baby sitting and Jane was poorly.

It was very quiet without them and I really missed them all.

Though I did have more space to craft on LOL!!!! ( I am a bit of a messy crafter)


I am always dragging loads of bags and wheelie bags when we go to our craft sessions, I decided to set myself a challenge and only take scraps of card and a few white card blanks,a few stamp sets and my Ribbon bag (I have a ribbon fetish and have two! Yes that's right two large e-z pulls full of bundled ribbon)
Not to mention the spools of ribbon LOL!!!!

I made 3 and a half cards with my scraps, I finished one when I got home and made another one.

Feeling proud, Yep I sure am.

It feels good to use those scraps of mine. I will post pictures soon.

Happy Stampin'

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Hello Barbara

    It was lovely to see you at the NEC and I have just hopped over from Ali-Craft blog and wish to congratulate you on being on their design team. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. I am your 13th follower :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x